 Administrative / General / 10602
  Need Password Please

Hi, I've been trying on and off over the past couple of months to get my password e-mailed to me. I've e-mailed Todd, Suz, Dan and Lar on different occasions and in some cases more than once. I was hoping I could get my password before we change (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Need Password Please

Just letting you know I'm being patient :) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.general)