 Administrative / General / 10536
  Re: Fixed! ($Here's the Deal$)

Cary Clark wrote: <SNIPPER!> (...) Actually, it is somewhat simple. Unless Richard uses a totally bizarre System Font, all he needs to do is compose in Notepad instead of Word (honestly, who would waste the overhead of Word on NG posts when any (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fixed! ($Here's the Deal$)

(...) One reason to use Word instead of Notepad is spell checking. The choice of font has nothing to do with the character codes, and does not affect the keyboard character map. Even if you compose the message entirely using the newsreader or the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fixed! ($Here's the Deal$)

(...) Yep! If I use one of the machines in our house and switch the Russian localisation on (we actually have one that has it installed, we installed it for Yulia when she first got here and was sending a lot of notes back home in Cyrillic), and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)