 Administrative / General / 10500 (-5)
  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

I trimmed lugnet.events.brickfest and left admin.general. I see Todd pointed his FUT to off-topic.debate. I'm not sure I'd send it there, this seems more at this point to be about what is a personal attack and what isn't... (...) If you took this as (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) Ok guys, take this to another group -- like .off-topic.debate or something. This part of the thread isn't about BrickFest anymore... --Todd (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) No, you began with a statement that I think was intended to imply quite specifically that I am a whining child. It was also in direct reply to my own post. As it turns out, I don't take offense because I don't even know you nor do I care what (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.admin.general)

  LUGNET at BF

Todd and I met with TLC while at BrickFest 2002. I'll post some of our news from that soon. I just got home. very late last night. -Suz Suzanne Rich LUGNET Admin (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: possible bug in membership page...

Sorry.... I didn't really know!! It was a couple weeks, and I saw new names. I wanted to read some of the "biographies" of the "newbies"!! :) ....just for curiousity sake... Anyways, thanks for replying. Take your time.... hope to see you at (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact