 Administrative / General / 10496
Re: possible bug in membership page...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:09:07 GMT

Sorry.... I didn't really know!!
It was a couple weeks, and I saw new names.  I wanted to read some of the
"biographies" of the "newbies"!! :)

....just for curiousity sake...

Anyways, thanks for replying.  Take your time....
hope to see you at Brickfest.

Thanks,

Ben

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Hi,
just trying to point out that there is a glitch in the members page.
It only goes up to member 1660, where as the on the main page, there is member
1691.

Ah. not a bug actually. I have to run a script manually for that page to get
updated. I will as soon as I get a chance to.

I was just wondering if you were made aware of this potential bug in the system.

thanks for pointing it out.

-Suz