 Administrative / General / 10479
  I am getting sick of this ...

Whenever I go to search for a part in partsref, it never sorts the matches by most relevant/least relevant etc. It just lists them in whatever order it finds them. E.G. Brick 1 x 4 with side studs as used in a space airlock door MOC recently. I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I am getting sick of this ...

(...) Yes, it does. The most relevant matches are listed first -- for each part, the keywords that matched are listed in red. (...) I don't think that part is in Partsref yet. (...) When I did this search, the first part listed was the only part (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: PartsRef help...

(...) Also, the "help" page has no left margin space, making it somewhat hard to read. Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)