 Administrative / General / 10477
    Re: Suz Q&A was:[Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?] —Christopher Masi
   (...) Why are all these kinds posts in lugnet.lego.direct? Does anyone expect Lego Direct to comment here? (or in similar posts). Of the groups that I follow, and I only follow a few (.trains, .trains.org, .cad.mlcad, and .cad.dev.mac), this is one (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)