 Administrative / General / 10474
10473  |  10475
Subject:
message authentication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:28:39 GMT

Hi!

After posting several messages recently, it became obvious to me that the
"dreaded authentication process" was actually quite painless.  Simple.
Easy, in fact.  The (relatively) new system with a web link in the
authentication email really streamlines things considerably.

Many thanks for coming up with an elegant solution to a problem we all wish
didn't exist.

Tim Romine
AFOL for life