 Administrative / General / 1047
  Re: "the community"

(...) Why not just: usenet.alt.toys.lego usenet.fr.jeux.lego usenet.rec.toys.lego I hope you will make sure that people are made aware that (usenet.)alt.toys.lego is obsolete. Maybe by preventing people from posting to the group? Play well, Jacob (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "the community"

(...) Well, that's certainly a possibility worth considering, but it goes against the new URL system where the newsgroup names [will] be isomorphic with the website URLs -- lugnet.x.y.z <==> (URL) I hope you will make sure that people are made aware (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)