 Administrative / General / 10465 (-10)
  patience please

Hi all, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I really want to reply to here.. - Right now I'm writing a summary of my opinions on the posting privileges issue, because I see people making false assumptions. I'd also like to set up a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

  Biggest Thread on Lugnet?

Hi all! I have a question. Does anyone know how to access the biggest threads in post count on lugnet? I have noticed through my time on Lugnet that some really large threads developed in a matter of days on some very interesting and thought (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Terms of Use violation (was Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?)

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:GxrFKF.D3p@lugnet.com... (...) be (...) a (...) Just don't forget Suz your only human. (mini-fig) -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Terms of Use violation (was Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?)

(...) yup. I screwed up. -Suz (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Terms of Use violation (was Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?)

(...) Actually Bill Ward is right... as an admin, Suz needs to lead by example. What she posted earlier today was in my opinion very shocking and inappropriate. I have to also look at her flaming policy as of late and "judge her by her own words"... (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Terms of Use violation (was Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?)

(...) banned (...) No, I attacked her conduct. As the LUGNET Admin, she should be following a higher standard. Stooping to this level was completely out of line, and deserved a strong response. Please keep this in lugnet.admin.general, where I set (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Terms of Use violation (was Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?)

And then you turn around and attack Suz personally, I think you should be banned also. All you really needed was your first paragraph.. Tamy (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Terms of Use violation (was Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?)

(...) Her post sure seems to be in violation of the rules: (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Terms of Use violation (was Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?)

Todd, Dan, etc.: This user, "LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> is engaging in personal attacks. Please disable her access until she is ready to apologize for this wholly inappropriate response. XFUT: lugnet.admin.general (Suz: You have lost the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: a few new things

(...) As many as will fit? What form did you want answers to this to take? (...) The mockups and the current page both have fine small print, but I wouldn't go much smaller. (...) In the blue Newsgroups sidebar. Move the 'newsgroups' header to the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact