 Administrative / General / 10427
Re: What's next for MindStorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:42:51 GMT

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 02:37:01PM +0000, Rob Doucette wrote:
My replies appear to thread correctly... I was referring to this thread,
starting here:
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=18040
a reply to 18038 which appears in this thread:
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=18035
which is a reply to 18033 appearing in the original thread:
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=18030

Any clues here?

only that the offending messages come from one of the mailing lists
gateways - we have very little control what the list accepts - so unlike
mails sent to LUGNET directly, we can't block broken mailers (like some
exchange versions, iirc), that don't put the correct references in the
headers.

I can't think of anything we can do in this case :/

Ideas welcome though...

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com