 Administrative / General / 10417
  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

Larry, Do you consider this post "constructive"? I certainly don't. If the readers of this group think I should reply to this nonsense I will, but I really don't see the point. The facts are abundantly clear, and your squirming won't change them. (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

(...) What is all this noise about?? Who baited who?? Okay, I feel that Lar's post IS constructive and is, for the most part, factual and correct. I have not yet read the block X to Y discussion but I suppose I will take the time to do this (would (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)