 Administrative / General / 10411
    lugnet.castle post gone missing... —Frank Filz
   Hmmm, a lugnet.castle post of mine may have gone missing. I haven't seen a verification e-mail for it yet, but got one for two posts made subsequently. Frank (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: lugnet.castle post gone missing... —Kerry Raymond
    (...) I made a couple of posts yesterday that also seem to have gone missing. I sent them via NNTP from my work machine, got the email asking for confirmation, visited the WWW site and confirmed, and then saw the "Your message will appear shortly" (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)