 Administrative / General / 10334
  Re: LUGNET's Good Health was: [Re: Lugnet's tailspin]

(...) [SNIP-PED} (...) Suz, I just wanted to say that I admire the amount of work you and Todd have done to forge this online comunity and to make it possible for me (and a lot of others!) to enjoy LUGNET each and every day. The discovery of your (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lugnet Phoenix

(...) wonderful sentiments! this is precisely what a community should do. it should make you feel proud, and make you want to share it with others. In the past 2 days, i've added yet another friend to the lugnet roster, (assuming he signed his lazy (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general) !