 Administrative / General / 10300
    Re: Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode? —Steve Bliss
   (...) I can't make it work from the web, either. It appears that the trailing space character is important, but the web interface strips out trailing blanks. I seem to remember that some people (Mac users, I think) *could* insert some special (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode? —Scott Arthur
   Really? -- -- . -- - -- x Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself. Therefore, all progress (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.test)