 Off-Topic / Testing / 3596
Re: Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:59:05 GMT

Really?
--
-- .
-- -
-- x

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jude Beaudin writes:
In the future, you may want to put a character on each line for your
'spoiler space' because those of us who read from the web can see what you
tried to hide in the brief view of your message on the web page. :-/

Another way to prevent spoilers from showing up in the brief view is to use
the nntp-standard sig-marker.  Put '-- ' (without quotes) on a line by
itself before the sensitive information, and everything following the dashes
will *not* be shown in Brief View.

How are you posting? I cannot get it to work when posting from the Web. :-(

I can't make it work from the web, either.  It appears that the trailing
space character is important, but the web interface strips out trailing blanks.

I seem to remember that some people (Mac users, I think) *could* insert some
special character that protected the trailing blank.  But now I don't recall
the details.  And I think the thread was in off-topic.test, so it's not
searchable now.

I did get it to work from my newsreader, for what that's worth. :)

Steve