 Administrative / General / 10300 (-5)
  Re: Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode?

(...) I can't make it work from the web, either. It appears that the trailing space character is important, but the web interface strips out trailing blanks. I seem to remember that some people (Mac users, I think) *could* insert some special (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode?

(...) How are you posting? I cannot get it to work when posting from the Web. :-( (...) I did warn you, it was part of the example <g> (...) Jude XFUT .admin.general (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Wrong email address displayed

(...) yes, you need to go through this form again: (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Wrong email address displayed

Hello, I have changed my email address on my memeber page, but my old email address shows up when I post a message. Do I need to change it elsewhere? TIA, Robert Powell rpowell@soundvet.com (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Meta discussion about guidance

(...) No human endeavor calls for more tact than telling someone they've done wrong. The flak you get over being a net.cop probably stems more from this than from any other apsect of the situation. In the vast majority of cases, people believe they (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact