 Administrative / General / 10293
  Re: Meta discussion about guidance

(...) The first bit of guidance, 'That reply (or topic) is off-topic for this newsgroup. Perhaps this thread should be taken elsewhere (or to specific group) for further discussion.' I feel we don't need a disclaimer for the first guiding post. In (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Meta discussion about guidance

(...) First of all, I think that no followup would be needed most of the time because consensus would typically agree with the original guidance provider. I think. Then, if the followup note had FUT set back to xxx then even if there was resultant (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)