 Administrative / General / 1029
Re: Web interface test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:58:05 GMT

I owe a response and I will make one. Just need time to thorougly
outline what I did and did not do and what I saw.

Todd Lehman wrote:

In article lugnet.off-topic.test, lar@voyager.net (Larry Pieniazek) writes:
Duh, I never got a cookie. I think the setup should check for a cookie
even if you go in via the web interface.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Why is my setup screen blank? It's as if it lost the cookie...

Hey Lar, can you clarify a couple things?  When you say "the setup should
check for a cookie even if you go in via the web interface," what exactly do
you mean by that (in terms of URLs if possible)?  By "the setup" do you mean

  http://www.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

?

And by "...even if you go in via the web interface" -- the only way a cookie
can ever be checked for is via the web interface.

Also, are you accessing using

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/...

or

   http://lugnet.com/news/...