 Administrative / General / 10282
    Re: Porthole alternative —Matt Hein
   (...) Yo, I didn't mean it that way, I just meant that it gets a bit annoying when someone goes out deliberately, throws in a nasty comment, and then starts a posting war. For example, when Lar correctad Bram, he said something about "Hey, nice (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Porthole alternative —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Luckily, that didn't happen here. (...) He wrote "Hey, nice advertisement for your BrickLink store! And you turn your nose up at banner ads! :-)" And it seems to me that "friendly ribbing" describes it aptly. It even seemed that Bram (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)