 Administrative / General / 10236
  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) Shouldn't that be "rucki"? XFUT: off-topic.pun, because this doesn't belong in admin.general. And if you disagree, I'm gonna go get mom! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) i thought about rucki but it just didn't look visually stunning to me. And if you had a bunch of rucki, it'd be ruckii just wondering now if Hawaii is latin for more than one Hawaus And what's a hawaus? Building-like thing where people live? (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Porthole alternative

(...) Fourth declension? Ruccus/ruccus? (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)