 Administrative / General / 10219
    Changes to the set guide —Jude Beaudin
   In light of recent chages to Brickshelf.com, specifically the removal of the instruction scans, is the set guide going to be changed to remove the hyperlinks to the instructions that no longer exist on Brickshelf.com. The main reason I ask is all of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Changes to the set guide —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'd hold off on advocating that change, because I think the broken links may be temporary. Kevin announced that BrickShelf LLC is seeking permission from LEGO to make the images available. Why not wait to see if he succeeds? (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)