 Administrative / General / 10211
  Re: Profile - Inputing websites?

(...) did you put in your sites as "michlug.org" or "(URL) Try it, I think it'll solve this problem. :) Dan (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Profile - Inputing websites?

Dan & All, (...) I tried to do (URL) and then www.michlug.org and then michlug.org but (URL) works. Heh. Thanks Dan! They are working within specified parameters now. : ) Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)