 Administrative / General / 10164
Re: Use of lugnet.castle.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
I'm wondering if lugnet.castle.org should be made into a non-postable
group. It seems to sport occasional Castle World postings which really
don't belong since lugnet.castle.org.cw exists, and not much else.

Frank "compartmentalized dork" Filz

Once it went non postable, where would discussion of a competing (to CW)
group and its early formative stage posts themselves go (prior to it getting
its own castle.org.subgroup), should such arise?

Mostly rhetorical, CW presumably has first mover. One COULD, however,
contemplate a group with a radically different charter though
(hyperrealistic modeling of real world castles and trappings rather than the
fantasy storylineish bent of CW)...