 Administrative / General / 10144
  Re: Possible crawler-bot alert?

(...) in that case, you might want to sign up to one of the spam filtering services? I know some people have used them with much success, such as spamcop.net. (...) you can have as many setups as you need - but to use the spamblock, you only need (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Possible crawler-bot alert?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> (...) is (...) change (...) post, (...) Oh, I see. I have actually changed my posting setup to include the block, but cannot send e-mail out using the block, as my mail server will not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)