 Administrative / General / 10069
  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) An interesting description. I challenge you to look at all my posts over the last couple of months outside this group and look at the amount of “thorning” I have generated. Compare that to your own, and that of your vigilante mate’s. I know I (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) Hi Scott, Please refrain from quoting the entire post to reply to a single paragraph. If people want more context, they can always read the previous posts. Thanks ROSCO (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)