 Administrative / General / 10050 (-5)
  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) I agree with you on almost all points made so far. I have been a LUGNET participant for several years now, and feel a difference in the community. I am ashamed at some of the instances of LUGNET "correction" that have happened in the past. I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess writes: <snip previous stuff> (...) <snip other previous stuff> Insert your favourite me too post here!!! Jude Too bad we cannot have a script added so Scott cannot reply to Larry. (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) Interesting... I don't think this is the first time someone has quoted me under a mis-perception of my point. Perhaps I shouldn't be so polite in making my points, people seem to mistake my call for politeness and decency as a call for leaving (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

(...) Scott, Here is what I've taken from your post: 1. Larry is a twit because he missed the point (which was....?). 2. You want to point out that you are tired of Larry's attitude 3. You want to point out that you are tired of Larry's control over (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) I wasn't going to get into this, but your post really makes me sick. I just read the thread history of this..... setting the Bricksmiths issue aside [1], I'd like to discuss the issue of community policing, and how it is a Good Thing(TM). (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact