 Administrative / General / 1002
  Re: Web interface test

(...) Hey Lar, can you clarify a couple things? When you say "the setup should check for a cookie even if you go in via the web interface," what exactly do you mean by that (in terms of URLs if possible)? By "the setup" do you mean (URL) by "...even (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Web interface test

I owe a response and I will make one. Just need time to thorougly outline what I did and did not do and what I saw. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)