 Administrative / Financial / 91
    Re: Amazon honor system Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Oh yes! Amazon referrals earn LUGNET 5-15 percent. To make any purchase at amazon into a referral, just go to the product's page, and edit the URL before putting the item in your shopping basket. Edit by inserting the word 'lugnet' after the (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.admin.finance) !

        Re: Amazon honor system —Kevin Salm
   (...) use (...) This is good to know. Anytime I can help out Lugnet I am glad to do so, as are many other Lugnet users I expect. Suggestion: List all of the Affiliate Partners on the main .admin.finance page for easy reference and ease-of-use. (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)