 Administrative / Financial / 64
  LUGNET LEGO set...

This may be a little far fetched but... How about getting a LUGNET LEGO set made. Maersk does it, Velux did it, among others. You could then sell the set on LUGNET (or elsewhere) for profit. The biggest problem with this idea that I can see is the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

  Re: LUGNET LEGO set...

Haha! Actually Eric, the idea has merit, if we can get by the "initial cash outlay" you mention. ...But as for icky ideas, maybe we could start an ABS recycling program and finally find a way to make profitable use of broken elements and those (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)