 Administrative / Financial / 6
  Private password protected New Groups.

NELUG has actually in the last day or two discussed something to this effect but we didn't consider LUGNET as it stands today an option. NELUG has gotten so big that our off-line discussion mailing list is becoming a very high traffic area. We like (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.org.us.nelug)