 Administrative / Financial / 157
  Re: T-Shirts

(...) Where could we purchase those? I'd love one or two black large if possible, and I'm sure I'm not alone. -- Jan-Albert van Ree (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: T-Shirts

(...) Yes, you are not alone. I would realy love to have a couple myself. (URL) goto-lab> (20 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)