 Administrative / Financial / *75 (-5)
  Re: Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade]

(...) So are you saying that you would like to have two seperate accounts? One for your custom model kits and the other for your parts shop on Bricklink? I do not see that as a problem, if you are willing to pay for both accounts in essence doubling (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

LUGNET Admin wrote in message ... (...) nifty (...) lugnet.admin.finance (...) just (...) I like this idea, it looks interesting! How would you decide what "a shop" is? Individual Bricklink stores vs Bricklink itself, for instance... or like I have (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

  Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade]

(...) Okay, I made a quick mock-up. This isn't a fully developed concept... I just want to give you some idea of what I meant in previous post. (URL) some number of shops would have ads surrounding their own posting area. How visitors found a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

  Re: Looking good

(...) "Neal":-) whom I met a BricksWest runs a T-shirt printing (...) -John (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

  Re: Looking good

Suz, and anyone else reading this, There are probably enough fans with enough different jobs that some services and products could be greatly reduced from "normal" costs to greatly enhance the profit margin. For example, John (last name?) whom I met (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact