 Administrative / Database / 971
970  |  972
Subject:
Set #880001 (including #880006 and others).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.1998
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:06:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

once again I found a LEGO set that I have never seen or heard of before! For
a short set review and a couple of pictures check out my homepage or use the
following direct link to the 'new' sets:

http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/8XXXXX/880001.html

Set #: 880001
Theme: LEGO > Technic > CyberSlam/Competition?
Elements, Figures: ?
Released: 1998 (according to box)
Notes: only available at Vedes toy stores in Germany, includes the LEGO sets
2854, 8202 as well as a clock numbered 880006

Set #: 880006
Theme: LEGO > ?
Elements, Figures: ?
Released: ?
Notes: only available at Vedes toy stores in Germany as part of set 880001

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
Lugnet #479 - The World is full of AFOLs - e-mail: gech1@t-online.de
my website: www.members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/my_own_news.html