 Administrative / Database / 970
Re: Set comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 00:58:33 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
Dunno if anyone else has asked for this before, but I was looking at my set
list the other day, and thought it'd be really nice to be able to put
individual comments about my sets, specific to my set list, eg: Set
incomplete, Sealed in box, etc. Is this on your current wish-list?

There are two text boxes labeled "My Notes about this set" -- the top one, in
the row labeled "Private:", is notes to yourself; the bottom one, in the row
labeled "Public:", is notes to other people.  These don't show up on the whole
listings when you click "My Collection" but they probably should!

Yet another feature I missed that you've already thought of!! Yes it would be
cool if they showed up next to the set listing. But then it'd be nice if public
*and* private comments show up when I'm viewing my own set list, and only
public when someone else views it (or I view someone else's).

And what about a lugnet.wishlist?

ROSCO