 Administrative / Database / 967
  Re: Part counts for Roboriders sets

(...) um, which is which? isn't 8512 Dust, and 8513 Onyx? :) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Part counts for Roboriders sets

(...) Not according to the sets and catalogues I have next to me. Also if you go to the following links, you will see the same part numbers. Looks like Lego changed their mind, or got the catalogue wrong for the stuff that was entered into the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.database)