 Administrative / Database / 968
Re: Part counts for Roboriders sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 00:32:21 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger writes:
On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 12:16:04PM +0000, Martin Scragg wrote:
8512 Onyx Roborider contains 36 pieces.
8513 Dust Roborider contains 45 pieces.

um, which is which?  isn't 8512 Dust, and 8513 Onyx?

Not according to the sets and catalogues I have next to me.  Also if you go
to the following links, you will see the same part numbers.  Looks like Lego
changed their mind, or got the catalogue wrong for the stuff that was
entered into the database.

http://www.lego.com/roboriders/wallpaper/onyxlinux.asp
http://www.lego.com/roboriders/wallpaper/dustbunny.asp