 Administrative / Database / 826
  Parts and Kits Reference Database

Does anyone know if there is a complete or somewhat complete list of parts and/or kits in database, comma delimited, or some other database style format available? Thanks! jake (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

  Re: Parts and Kits Reference Database

(...) I have a MsAccess database with my inventories. It contains a quite complete list of parts, some queries and some forms to enter new inventories. You can get it here (URL) Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Parts and Kits Reference Database

(...) I have a feeling not even TLG has that... -- Tore Eriksson Sweden ICQ: 76066510 LEGO: MOC++++ FS,SP,TO++ TC+ LS YB@m (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

  Re: Parts and Kits Reference Database

Marc, That is great! Can you do me a huge favor and give me a heads up on how the field names translate to english and how the structure is setup? Thanks very very much!!! jake (...) list of parts, some queries and some forms (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Parts and Kits Reference Database

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 20:33:15 GMT, "Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote: Hi Jake (...) I have uploaded a new version. I translated the fields and the request names. Did you need more info ? Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.db.inv)