 Database / Set Inventories / 475
Re: Parts and Kits Reference Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 20:33:15 GMT

Marc,

That is great! Can you do me a huge favor and give me a heads up on how the
field names translate to english and how the structure is setup?

Thanks very very much!!!

jake

I have a MsAccess database with my inventories. It contains a quite complete • list of parts, some queries and some forms
to enter new inventories.
You can get it here
http://marc.klein.free.fr/inventory.zip

Marc Klein