 Administrative / Database / 756
  Help Needed: Cannot See Pictures in Database

G'day folks, Okay, this is weird. A couple months ago I noticed that I could no longer look at the set pictures in the database. I can see the thumbnails when browsing, but when I go to a specific set I get nothing. I emailed Todd about it a while (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Help Needed: Cannot See Pictures in Database

(...) Offhand I can think of two possibilities -- (1) your browser config is causing it to send a bogus value for the HTTP referrer field or (2) your browser config is causing it to refuse embedded images sent by a script. But, looking at the httpd (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Help Needed: Cannot See Pictures in Database

(...) Whoa, that's a heckuva bit of detective work! :] (...) I can see again! There's colours and shapes and, and..., minifigs! :] Everything is fine now. Guess that script you mentioned was the deal. As for the USR thing, I didn't know that people (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.admin.database)