 Administrative / Database / 622
  town jr. scans

Well, we finally got our new scanner [1] and wanted to scan some more pics for the pause DB. We came across 6422 - and didn't know what to do. The set comes with two instruction sheets, like most town jr. sets. How should we scan those? a pic of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.database)