 Administrative / Database / 622
621  |  623
Subject:
town jr. scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 03:26:35 GMT

Well, we finally got our new scanner [1] and wanted to scan some more pics for
the pause DB.  We came across 6422 - and didn't know what to do.  The set comes
with two instruction sheets, like most town jr. sets.  How should we scan
those?  a pic of each sheet?  make some sort of compisite of the two?
comments?

:)

Dan

[1] took 2 days instead of 1! where's my instant gratification