 Administrative / Database / 554
  Errors in Pause DB

I hope this is the correct place to post messages about errors in the Pause Database. If not, please let me know. Set 132 (Fabuland Cottage) has an incorrect pointer to the building instructions at Brickshelf (points to the Port Crane - same set (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Errors in Pause DB

(...) The Guide page for this set (URL) points to the Brickshelf page for 132-2. Additionally, is the Brickshelf link for set 102 (URL) The instructions seem to use the same motor, but look a lot more like "set instructions" than "this is what you (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Errors in Pause DB

(...) Thanks. I just removed the link. I don't see the 132 Fabuland instructs to point to, though we could point to the EU version of the set.. I think I'd rather not. (...) Hm.. this does look odd. I wonder why those instructs are labled: 102A? The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Errors in Pause DB

(...) I don't know what the "A" is for, but it was common to include sample building ideas (like a mini idea book) for accessories like motors. They did that with train accessories too. It is obviously the printed matter ("instructions") that came (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.database)