 Administrative / Database / 1493
Re: Errors in Pause DB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:51:56 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, David Schilling writes:
I hope this is the correct place to post messages about errors in the Pause
Database.  If not, please let me know.

Set 132 (Fabuland Cottage) has an incorrect pointer to the building
instructions at Brickshelf (points to the Port Crane - same set number).

The Guide page for this set
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/132_1
still points to the Brickshelf page for 132-2.

Additionally, is the Brickshelf link for set 102
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/102
correct?  The instructions seem to use the same motor, but look a lot more like
"set instructions" than "this is what you could do with this motor".  Note that
the instructions include specialized pieces like hinge plates and a printed
LEGO logo brick that would be unusual for an accessory pack like 102, and also
include treads, while the Guide picture for 102 shows only tires.

TWS Garrison