 Administrative / Database / 495
Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:51:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Tom Stangl writes:
Flawed reasoning.  NOONE is EVER right ALL the time.  Until we hear from
TLC themselves, assume anything you want, but don't be SURE of that
assumption.

Normally, I would agree with that.  That's definitely my philosophy too.  :)
But in this case, let me just say that I have as good a reason to believe
what I've heard as any I could ever ask for.  I would almost stake my life
on this one.  I'd better leave it at that.

--Todd