 Administrative / Database / 494
  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Flawed reasoning. NOONE is EVER right ALL the time. Until we hear from TLC themselves, assume anything you want, but don't be SURE of that assumption. Is it a good idea? Depends on how you/TLC think people will take the scans. 1 - angry that (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Normally, I would agree with that. That's definitely my philosophy too. :) But in this case, let me just say that I have as good a reason to believe what I've heard as any I could ever ask for. I would almost stake my life on this one. I'd (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.database)