 Administrative / Database / 481
Re: Set additions / updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:15:09 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:FL6I9K.120@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.admin.database, Kevin Loch writes:
I believe he uses the "catalog year" the set first appeared in the US.
That may or may not be the same as the copyright on the box, or the • copyright
on the instructions.

Earliest recorded/provable date, in any market.

In that case please change 8858 (2nd one) to 1994, which was its
European/rest of world release year. Hopefully then Kevin will change the
BrickShelf directory name to match, and my database will be able to link to
it using the correct release date :-)

Thanks

Huw