 Administrative / Database / 468
467  |  469
Subject:
Set additions / updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 08:09:42 GMT

Some updates for the set database from info I got from a lot of sealed sets I
got from 1979-82:

NOTE: I'm not sure if the date listed on Lugnet represents the year available
in the
US or the year of the copyright on the package.  The dates I've listed for
update are
the dates printed on the boxes.

268 Family Room: Copyright date 1978
890 Wind-Up Motor: 8 pieces
3634 Charlie Crow's Carry-All: Copyright Date 1979, 18 pieces
3701 Cornelius Cat: 3 pieces
3706 Elmer Elephant: 3 pieces
3707 Clover Cow: 3 pieces
3708 Rufus Rabit: 4 pieces
3782 Patrick Parrot: 5 pieces
3786 Buzzy Bulldog: 8 pieces
6950 Mobile Rocket Launcher: $24.99 original price tag (K-Mart)
6077 Knight's Procession: Copyright Date 1979

Unlisted Set
2635 Playville Fire Truck (Dublo): Copyright 1982: 4 pieces, 1 figure, $5.49
original
price tag (Coast to Coast).