 Administrative / Database / 425
Re: New set: 4293 ? {Classic Value Pack}
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 04:55:23 GMT

Jason Spangler wrote in message <37D29F84.942A68AF@wombatgames.com>...
Todd Lehman wrote:
<snip>
Is it a 3-7 set or a 5-10 set?

5-10

What are the sets that appear as subsets in the value pack?

No separate sets, just 6 separate boxes (1 large with baseplate, 2 large • with
pieces, 3 small with pieces) numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6.  The instructions show • things
that can be build with each box alone, and all 6 combined.

Got a scan of the front, or a photo?  :)

I'll scan the front of the instructions later today...  Its not the best
representation of the set, but the main box is way too big to scan (3 feet • by
1.5 feet) and a photo would take a while (no digital camera).

I've got a photo of this set coming sometime soon...

This is a generally available set, I've also seen it at Zany Brainy, TRU,
and E-Toys. No evidence of the sub-sets being available separately in any
form.

Frank