 Administrative / Database / 374
    Technic Inventories Needed —John DiRienzo
    Hello, I have some questions which I hope will be answered. First is this the correct group for these questions? Second, I would like inventories for 8840 and 8250. Third, if these have not been inventoried, and I choose to inventory them, will (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database)