 Administrative / Database / 374
373  |  375
Subject:
Technic Inventories Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:46:16 GMT

   Hello,
   I have some questions which I hope will be answered.  First is this the
correct group for these questions?  Second, I would like inventories for
8840 and 8250.  Third, if these have not been inventoried, and I choose to
inventory them, will building both models give me the correct inventory, or
might there be even more additional pieces?  Lastly, are there any other
inventories on the net other than those listed in the Lugnet set inventory
repository?  Thanks in advance for replies!

--
   Have fun!
   John